Africabeat template: Africabeat: Back from a brief pause

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Back from a brief pause

Not that I have any regular readers, but in case you were wondering why my last Africabeat post was written well over a month ago...

I haven't posted anything on Africabeat in ages, something I definitely regret because I love doing it, but I have been busy the last three or four weeks preparing About.com's new World News Guidesite which should be going live any day now. The address will presumably be http://worldnews.about.com.

2 Comments:

Blogger Black River Eagle said...

Welcome back Jennifer. Saw your latest post on Museveni today at Technorati (Tag = Uganda). Also read your bio at About.com's site and must say that I am very impressed with your education and your multiple language skills. Really.

Good luck with your blogs and the projects at About.com I'll stay in touch here at Africabeat for sure.

7:31 AM  
Blogger jenbrea said...

Thanks for the well wishes! I think blogging on World News will be a really great experience for me. I just hope I can still find time to post here and follow the Africa blogosphere.

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home